Let’s Talk Heart Health: Part 2
African American Wellness Project presents, A Virtual Symposuim:
Let’s Talk Heart Health in African American Women; Sistah’s It’s a Lifestyle Thing
Incorporating and Maintaining Healthy Practices for Optimal Heart and Obesity Outcomes throughout the Holidays and Into the New Year!
By the end of the program, learners will be able to:
- Know medication options for the treatment of obesity.
- Discuss the importance of implementing heart healthy activities.
- Identify methods of improving cardiovascular health outcomes.
- Discuss the importance of being treated by a healthcare provider in the management of obesity and heart disease.
- Demonstrate methods of to attain physical fitness.
Dr. Chanda Nicole Holsey wrote the proposal to fund this program and also served as the moderator.